Friday, January 12, 2007

Telstra, I love thee.

I'm a little over Telstra at the moment...

I have a prepaid phone with a company called Revolution. This company uses the Telstra network to provide me with all the phone goodness I need. So you'd think that if I bought a phone that worked on the Telstra network, it would work with Revolution? Right?

WRONG!

Telstra, being the cheapskates that they are, have somehow managed to lock their prepaid phones so that only Telstra Prepaid sims work in them. Even Telstra postpaid sims don't work on these phones!!!

So my options for a new phone are:
1. Buy a phone that's unlocked.
2. Buy a prepaid phone from Telstra and pay $50 to unlock it.

Considering I have already bought a phone from the lovely Telstra shop it looks like I'm another $50 out of pocket... And considering payday isn't until February 15, this could turn into an interesting month!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

Wahhhh

10:28 am  
Blogger Alicia said...

So, how is work!?

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home