Friday, September 15, 2006

Jobs

So I finally applied for some jobs and within 24 hours I got a reply from some guy in Brisbane. He asked me how long left I had on my degree, and I told him about a month, and he asked if I could do that by correspondence...

So I'm thinking that they're reeeeaaaalllllllyyyy desperate for engineers in Brisbane at the moment. The guy then asks when I was thinking about moving and I told him mid-January. He then tells me to give him a ring about a month before I'd like to move up there; apparently he can get me a job within 3 days.

I guess it depends on Sydney jobs now. Will I get any? Will they pay me more than $30,000 (bloody URS)? But it's nice to know that I have a career just waiting for me in Brisbane.

In summary: I can have a job!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger pockoyo said...

Right on Gunners. But u don't want to get a job. A job is like a disease. Just do uni degrees and rack up the HECS forever!

12:02 pm  
Blogger Bec said...

yeah, bring on the hecs debt!! The best thing is if you never earn enough to pay it off... like me!!

10:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home